Press {{ keys }} + D to make this page bookmarked.

Close
USA Really is launching a new section covering the problems of the mainstream US media

News of politics, economy, business, sports, social issues. Interviews, opinions, reports

American liberals manipulate the results of primaries and hasten the end of the U.S. democracy 189

This is no longer a secret, at least for the majority of sober thinking population in the United States, that the U.S. citizens already don’t decide, who will represent them at the presidential elections and who deserves to run the country. And it doesn’t matter what Constitution or any federal law say. And all these primaries and caucuses, initially designed exactly to serve as the realization of an idea of people’s choice, don’t work that way anymore and are carried put as a part of a show for fogging the voters’ minds. And 2020 has already showed that all this up and r...

Modern slavery for the workers in the United States and no one can defend their rights 230

The United States today represents the brightest example of the modern “civilized” slavery, as 1 percent of the American population possesses more wealth than the other 99 percent. At the same time, most American citizens work hard and a lot, and get just enough to pay for loans and have a little money for food. Why does it happen like that? Because an American worker has more rights than a black slave on the cotton plantation in XIX century. Amazon company is the most obvious example of that, which employees at the warehouses and at workshops don’t have the right not on...

John Rubino: World Governments failed to fix financial system and now it's at point of no return 290

John Rubino Financial writer and author at DollarCollapse.com foresees the future debt reset ans says that the world is running headlong to it at an increasing pace. That’s how Rubino explains that: "The coming monetary reset and what that means for gold and what that means for the rest of the global financial system, you don't need a war to bring that about because we are making enough financial mistakes that will get us there in no time flat now without geopolitical turmoil. If you add a big war in the Middle East into the equation, then anything can happen. A scenari...

Border agents discovered hand-dug smuggling tunnel near Arizona
Border agents discovered hand-dug smuggling tunnel near Arizona 40

The U.S. Border Protection agents alongside with the Mexican authorities discovered Tuesday a hand-dug tunnel stretching from Mexico over the border into Arizona. The tunnel was created by drug cartels, according to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection. It extends 30 feet into Nogales, Arizona. Authorities say it was 580 yards west of the Dennis DeConcin Crossing at the Nogales Port of Entry. 126th illicit cross-border tunnel discovered in the #Tucson Sector. The tunnel was found by #BorderPatrol agents and Mexican law enforcement under the streets of Ambos Nogales....

Several neo-Nazi leaders charged with conspiracy on both coasts
Several neo-Nazi leaders charged with conspiracy on both coasts 44

The prosecutors on both coast Wednesday have charged several leaders of neo-Nazi group with conspiring to harass journalists, church congregation and a former Cabinet official. Additional charges are cyberstalking and sending Swastika-laden posters to the journalists. “These defendants from across the country allegedly conspired on the internet to intimidate journalists and activists with whom they disagreed,” John C. Demers, assistant attorney general for national security, said in a written statement. Texas police arrested 26-year-old John Denton and 24-year-old Kal...

 Massachusetts father convicted for trying to kill his 7-year-old daughter with drain cleaner and painkillers
Massachusetts father convicted for trying to kill his 7-year-old daughter with drain cleaner and painkillers 71

A Massachusetts man charged with an attempted murder after he tried to kill his 7-year-old daughter using drain cleaner and painkillers. He was sentences Monday and faces 18 years in prison. 37-year-old Christopher Conley was found guilty Friday of attempted murder, assault and battery on a child using a dangerous weapon and assault and battery on a child causing substantial bodily injury. According to prosecutors, in 2015 Conley tried to kill his then 7-year-old daughter. The horrible scheme of the attempted murder was detailed at the trial. It’s said that Conley used i...