News
Brooklyn School Student Goes Blind From Chemicals in the Eye
Next Post

Press {{ keys }} + D to make this page bookmarked.

Close

Brooklyn School Student Goes Blind From Chemicals in the Eye

448
eyeklinik.com/PrtSc

BROOKLYN — October 16, 2018

Several Brooklyn students were injured yesterday when they got an unknown chemical in their eyes. The police say the perpetrator of the incident may be one of the students, who has gone blind from the chemicals.

The 15-year-old boy was taken by ambulance to the hospital where he was given emergency care. However, his corneas were nearly completely scorched and his eyes could not be saved.

According to unconfirmed reports, the incident occurred at the Brooklyn Jewish school in Williamsburg, located at 18 Warsoff Place, near Flushing Avenue.

A video, published by New York City Alerts, shows several ambulances parked near the school building.

Author: USA Really