News
Сarbon Monoxide Fumes Killed 2 Man and a Dog in Florida
Next Post

Press {{ keys }} + D to make this page bookmarked.

Close

Сarbon Monoxide Fumes Killed 2 Man and a Dog in Florida

545
photo: foxnews.com

TAMARAC, FLORIDA – June 1, 2018

A man killed his roommate and his dog while committing suicide in Florida.

According to the Broward County Sheriff’s Office, the house where it took place is located at 7932 Exeter Circle West on the west edge of Tamarac, FL. A visitor smelled strong fumes at around 8 a.m. before calling 911.

Police found a man's body inside a vehicle, along with a suicide note. It was a 64-year-old Michael Payson and his roommate 72-year-old Thomas Boyle.

“The fumes were strong, it is possible the car was left running overnight,” said BSO spokeswoman Gina Carter. “There was another adult male who lives in the home. He was deceased, as well as a dog. Right now this is classified as a suicide with an accidental death.”

The deaths apparently occurred due to carbon monoxide fumes, as determined by police specialists.

“The adjacent units had to be evacuated because the fumes were so strong but no one else was hurt,” Carter said.

Author: USA Really