A Honduran 21-year-old native faces 155 years in prison for sexual assault against 6-year-old girl in Maryland
Another both heartsinking a disgustful crime against a child with participation of non-American citizen has happened in Montgomery County, Maryland. A 21-year-old Honduran native was raping a 6-year-old girl and threatened if she told someone about sexual assault he would “ground her for 100 days.”
Wilder Hernandez-Nolasco, of Silver Spring, Maryland began sexually assaulting the little girl (possibly a family member) when she was just 5 years old. The victim told police that Wilder Hernandez-Nolasco touched her vagina with his hand, digitally penetrated her vagina, exposed his penis, had the victim touch it and engage in vaginal intercourse, according to the statement of charges.
NEW: 21yo Wilder Hernandez-Nolasco of Silver Spring, Md. is accused of raping a six-year-old girl.— Kevin Lewis (@ABC7Kevin) September 16, 2019
Cops say the Honduran native told the victim he'd ground her for "100 days" if she told anyone.
Hernandez-Nolasco faces 155 years in prison. The source of his injuries is unknown. pic.twitter.com/puGK5XDIWf
Wilder Hernandez-Nolasco admitted to police he sexually assaulted the girl, but claims he didn’t vaginally rape her, according to the statement of charges.
Hernandez-Nolasco is facing 155 years in prison and was charged with the following:
- Two counts of second degree rape for vaginal intercourse
- Two counts of second degree rape for digital penetration
- Two counts of third degree rape for forcing the victim to touch his penis
- One count of sexual abuse of a minor in violation of 3-602 of the Annotated Code of Maryland
- One count of sexual abuse of a minor continuing course of conduct in violation of 3-315 of the Annotated Code of Maryland
Here is the statement of charges: