Man Attacked His Wifie With Chainsaw in Front of Their Kids in California
Next Post

Press {{ keys }} + D to make this page bookmarked.


Man Attacked His Wifie With Chainsaw in Front of Their Kids in California



The police arrested a man suspected of attacking his wife with a chainsaw while their children were watching at their Whittier home Wednesday afternoon.

“Whittier Police Detectives working in partnership with the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department and the Chula Vista Police Department located 32-year-old Alejandro Alvarez and he was safely taken into custody from the 3100 block of Main St. in the City of Chula Vista on July 12, 2018, at 2:00 pm,” police says.

Detectives worked fast and soon found out his whereabouts. Local law enforcement found him and the stolen car. He will be transported back to the Whittier City Jail where he will be booked on charges of attempted murder, child endangerment, hit & run and grand theft auto. Bail has yet to be determined.

On Wednesday at about 3:00 pm the police got a call to 7700 block of Milton Ave in the City of Whittier. A man tried to kill his wife with chainsaw. When officers arrived they saw a woman covered in blood. The wife identified as Gloria Mojica, was transported to a local trauma center and her current condition is unknown. Authorities also recovered a chainsaw at the scene.

"He looked like he was showered in blood," witness Raquel Sanchez said to ABC7.

"They just kept screaming and then I heard what sounded like a chainsaw. I was like what's going on?" witness Darian Pickle said to the channel.

Authorities later said the suspect is the woman's husband and that he attacked her in front of their three young boys. Two of those kids, between ages 5 and 10, were covered in blood.

"We hear a lady scream, 'Help me! Help me! Call 911.' She was going outside and I saw kids with blood and everything," Enrique Avila said to ABC7.

A witness named Robert said he saw Alvarez covered in blood and that Alvarez then got into a vehicle, driving off.

But 10 minutes later, he crashed into another vehicle in Santa Fe Springs. He fled on foot, stole an unattended SUV that was running and hasn't been seen since, according to ABC7.

Author: USA Really