News
One Hospitalized After Prank Gone Wrong In Kansas
Next Post

Press {{ keys }} + D to make this page bookmarked.

Close

One Hospitalized After Prank Gone Wrong In Kansas

310
flickr.com

EMPORIA – July 19, 2018

"Here, hold my beer and watch this. Yet another stupid human trick. How did we get to the top of the food chain? Makes you wonder doesn't it?“ – this was the top comment from local media after an accident resulting from a prank gone wrong in Emporia, Kansas, yesterday.

The man, whose name has been withheld, was sent to the hospital after a friend handed him a cigarette laced with a firecrackers as a joke. When the cigarette was lit, it exploded causing serious injury.

Administrative Sergeant Lisa Sage told The Gazette that the Emporia Police Department has not yet made a statement on the incident.

Author: USA Really